JD for Medical Representative
Key responsibilities include:
• Organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital- based healthcare staff.
• Liaising with Doctors and explain them the benefits of our branded medicines.\r\n• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
• Undertaking relevant research.
• Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
Experience: More than with 1 year any Pharmacy Company. Should have looked across two to three speciality areas.
Should have at least connected with 300-500 doctors.
CTC : As per experience\r\n
Location : Select City ,Bengaluru , Karnataka
Shift : Full Time Jobs
Qualification : Graduate
Company Name : Saveo healthtech private limited
City : Bengaluru , Karnataka
Contact : 9738840696
Website : saveo.in
Hiring For :
Hiring Phone :
Hiring Email :