Copy Writers are responsible for curating compelling and\r\ncreative that sells about a client’s\r\nproducts, services, or industry. Their duties include preparing document outlines, taglines for print and digital\r\nmedia, blog writing, updating content based on client edit requests, and proofreading their work for tone, style, clarity, grammar, and formatting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
· Develop creative strategy and collaborate with designers for making an effective presentation
· Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, Digital platforms, and traditional platforms such as website packing, billboards, etc.
·Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices\r\nto increase traffic to the company\r\nwebsite.
· Creating compelling taglines and brand stories and body copy that capture the attention of the target\r\naudience.
· Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address\r\ngaps in the Company\'s current content.
Key Skills Required:
· Proven experience as a copywriter or related role preferred
· Proficiency\r\nin written and spoken English
· Knowledge of online\r\ncontent strategy and creation
· Intermediate writing,\r\nediting, and proofreading skills
· Experience with keywords
· Strong research\r\nskills
· Collaborative spirit
· Excellent\r\ntime-management and organizational skills
Requirements\r\nfor Applying to the Job:
· Updated CV
· Portfolio Samples of Short copy and Long copy.
· to 6-month Internship experience in a similar field.
3 Rounds of Interview
· Personality Round
· Technical Round
· Final Round
Up to 20000 INR
Monday to Saturday
10:00 am to 6:30 pm
Strategy Soda, a digital ad